SWP/9G Working VISA Processing  

Special Work Permit
9G Working Visa
9A Tourist Visa
A Short-term working visa that is Issued to foreign nationals who shall engage in gainful employment for three to six months.
Issued to foreign nationals who stays in the Philippines to engage in any lawful occupation, whether for wages or salary or other forms of compensation.
Issued to foreign nationals who are traveling to the Philippines for the common purpose of Pleasure, Business & Health.
Effective period
3 Months
One (1) - Three (3) years validity depending on the Employer - Employee Contract
Effective Period depends on the mode of admission
Can be extended?
Extended period
Can be extended by up to 1 time, once for 3 months, that is, the most common period is half a year.
Can be extented by One (1) - Three (3) years validity depending on the Employer - Employee Contract
One (1), Two (2) or Six (6) months
Bureau of Immigration
DOLE Bureau of Immigration
Bureau of Immigration
1.Obtain a Application Form
2.Submit application documents and review documents
3.For payment
4.Submit copy of Official Receipt
1.Apply and Secure AEP at DOLE
2.Get the order of BI
3.Provide fingerprint
4.Get an ACR card
Philippine Foreign Service Post at the foreign national's country of origin or place of legal residence
1.Letter of Request addressed to the Commissioner from the Petitioning Company
2.Application form for Work Permit
3.Photocopy of Applicant's Passport Bio-Page and latest admission
4.Employment Contract
5.Photocopy of BIR Certificate of Registration
6.A sworn declaration of the petitioning company operating in the Philippines
7.BI Clearance Certificate
1.Letter of Request by Applicant and Petitioner addresed to the Commisioner
2.Application Form
3.Photocopy of Passport Bio-Page and latest Admission
4.Photocopy of petitioners latest ITR
5.Photocopy of AEP issued by DOLE
6.BI Clearance Certificate
7.Original or CTC of Medical Clearance
1.Passport/Travel Document Valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines
2.Duly Accomplished Visa application forms
3.Two (2) Passport Size Picture
4.Proof of bona fide status as tourist or businessman; Confirmed tickets for return or onward journey to the next port of destination
5.Payment of Visa Fees
1.SWP is only a work permit issued by the Immigration Department, not a visa (VISA), and can only be used for work.
2.Even if you have applied for SWP, the travel visa must still be signed.
3.If you leave the Philippines on the way, you need to apply for a visa to enter the country again. SWP cannot be used as an entry certificate.
1.After holding a 9G visa, you can purchase a one-way ticket or a ticket departing from the Philippines; you can also freely enter and exit as many times as you want.
2.Be able to open a bank freely